This includes wet/wet applications where the sensor may be exposed to aggressive and conductive fluids.
Product Description of Low Pressure Transmitters - LP 1000 Series:
The pressure sensing principle is variable inductance, providing maximum sensitivity for the measurement of very small pressure changes with minimal hysteresis and excellent repeatability.
A low displacement diaphragm operates well within elastic and fatigue limits. For long term reliable performance it allows use over millions of pressure cycles with no zero drift and excellent resistance to shock and vibration.
Features & Benefits of Low Pressure Transmitters - LP 1000 Series:
- Ranges from 0.25mbar to 70mbar
- Full wet/wet media compatibility uni or bi-directional
- Optional LCD, panel or wall mounting
- 0.5% accuracy standard, 0.25% optional
- Current or voltage outputs, duplicated to front (LCD models)
- Optional green or red status LEDs and square root extraction