Heavy duty Guard Dog Low Profile Cable Protectors are ideal for stage, studio, and broadcast applications. They provide a safe and easy crossing for vehicle and pedestrian traffic and are perfect for valuable electrical and delicate multi-media electronic cables.
These low profile protectors with Dog-Bone connectors feature low angle ADA Compliant ramps (also available with Standard ramps). Multiple channels allow cable/hose lines to be separated in their own protective channels while the low angle ramps allow effortless crossing.
Protects cables and lines with an outside diameter up to .75 inches.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 27,000 lbs/tire (54,000 lbs/axle)
- Low profile design - only 1.25 " high
- ADA Compliant ramps (also available with Standard ramps)
- Heavy duty "Dog Bone" connectors
- Hinged lid for easy cable placement
- Polyurethane construction
- High load-bearing capacity
- Satisfies state and federal regulatory agencies
- 5-Bar tread plate surface for maximum traction
- Safety warning symbols molded into lid
- ADA Compliant symbols molded into ramps
- Modular interlocking design is easy to setup, breakdown and store
- Universal safety colours for high visibility
Protects valuable electrical cables and permits compliance with 2008 National Electrical Code requirements (Article 525) for minimising the tripping hazard of electrical cables and cords at carnivals, fairs, amusement parks and similar events.
ADA COMPLIANT ACCESSORIES
Meets Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines for ADA accessibility.
Visit our Online Shop – Please Click here
For more information on this product please call SM Safety (top right phone icon) or use the IndustrySearch enquiry box below and our team will respond to your enquiry directly.