A three hammer impeller gives more 'blows' per revolution for more efficient grinding.
These macerators can be installed vertically or horizontally as a stand alone unit, or, combined with a Mono progressing cavity pump to form a range of Packaged Pumping Systems.
For customers who have the old type Mutrator units or older design macerators, a special adaptor ring is available to enable easy retrofitting without the need to disturb the existing baseplate or suction pipe.
Features and Benefits of Tri-Hammer Macerators:
- Units can operate in a vertical or horizontal mounting position
- A tri-hammer impeller offers more cuts per revolution for efficient maceration
- The inlet chamber contains 2 large anti-swirl fins to stop 'spinning' of textiles and to direct solids in suspension into the optimum flow path for maceration through the impeller
- Entire seal assembly is oil lubricated and mounted out of contact with the liquid being processed giving a substantial increase in seal life expectancy
- Standard IP55 motor, single or 3 phase
- Both models available with straight in or 90° inlet chambers