The electronic timed-delay is a failsafe timer and/or motion sensing solenoid locking key unit. Certain operations require an elapsed time before entry to, or removal of materials. These delayed times should be adhered to for safety or correct operating procedures.
The electronic timed delay unit provides an ideal solution by trapping the key within the unit for a preset time after a stop signal has been made. When this time has elapsed the previously trapped key can be withdrawn and used in the next sequence of operation.
- Direct drive operation - positively opens contacts
- Integral monitored solenoid lock - failsafe & monitored
- Single key out or two keys out
- “Rundown” & “key free” L.E.D. or NEON indication
- IP 65 enclosure or panel mounted versions
- Replaceable code barrel assembly
- Integral 4 pole isolation switch • 24Vdc, 110Vac or 230Vac solenoid options • Failsafe timer or stop motion detection
- Weatherproof stainless steel dust cap as standard
- Conforms to EN 292, EN 1088, EN 60947-5-1 & GSET-19