With fourteen years’ experience in the Australian machine safety sector, we aim to provide a high quality consultancy service for everyone using industrial machinery, or plant.
We pride ourselves on taking a practical approach to machine safety and providing effective solutions to help you keep your workplace safe, whilst also meeting your obligations under current workplace health and safety legislation and Australian/International Standards - AS 4024 & ISO 13849.
Machine safety doesn't have to be achieved by reducing productivity. With current machine safety technology, we can typically help to improve productivity at the same time as achieving the necessary safety levels.
A background in the automation industry means that the solutions we offer are not only aimed at making the machinery safe to work with, but also at providing positive benefits to the productivity.
We don't sell hardware and we're not a subsidiary of a supplier, so we provide completely independent reports that enable you to install appropriate machine safety solutions using the supplier of your choice.
We provide a wide range of machine safety consultancy, auditing and training options, designed to complement your safety management:
• Preliminary hazard analysis/hazard identification
• Risk assessment and solution recommendations
• Safety system review/analysis
• Safety system verification/validation
• Isolation review/analysis
• Safety procedure development
• Machine safety training (AS 4024 & ISO 13849)
• Isolation training and competency assessment
• OHSMS auditing