Pilot Operated Pressure Reducing Valve
FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS:
For more information on design and pricing, contact our nearest Mack outlet.
- DESIGN: Bronze pilot operated, bolt cover.
- SEATING: Integral seat, PTFE (teflon) disc, phosphor bronze disc.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bronze body, stainless steel and brass internals.
- SIZES: 1/2” through 2” Screwed
(15mm through 50mm) Screwed
1/2” Through 6” Flanged
(15mm through 50mm) Flanged
- ENDS: Screwed female BSPT or NPT
ANSI 150, ANSI 300
- SERVICE: Gas
- TEMPERATURE RATING: 0oC to 200oC
- PRESSURE RATING (cold, non-shock):
Screwed: 500 psig (3450 kPa)
ANSI 150: 250 psig (1551 kPa)
ANSI 300: 500 psig (3450 kPa)
*Manufactured in materials to meet international standards