The ITX Series of loop powered transmitters convert process measurements to proportional 4-20mA (or 10-50mA) signals suitable for interfacing with indicators, controllers, recorders or process computers.
The use of loop powered transmitters provides a cost effective alternative to auxiliary powered units by virtue of their lower initial costs and reduced cabling requirements.
There are models available to suit most common process measurements. All models have complete input to output isolation. The test points allow you to monitor the output signal without breaking the loop.
Features of Mann / Wiedmuller FTX & ITX Series Signal Converters & Isolators - ITX Series:
- Models available to suit most plant based measurements
- Loop powered
- Complete input to output Isolation to 1.5kV (ac and dc)
- Highly Accurate (0.1%)
- Non-interacting zero and span controls
- Front panel mounted test points for output signal monitoring
- Wide zero and span adjustments
- Removable, screw-type, terminal blocks
- Compact metal housing