- Capable of filling most liquids into bags, pails and drums
- Standard fill range 2-25 litres
- Batch control via sanitary turbine or magnetic flowmeter
- Compatible with clean in place (C.I.P) systems
- Australian design and manufacture using stainless steel components
- Filling speed up to 8x4 litre bags per minute under optimum conditions
- An operator hand loads a bag into the bag holder and initaties a fill cycle
- The mechanism features a moving head which is manually operated to decap and recap the bag
Batch control is achieved with a high speed counter being fed signals from the sanitary flowmeter. Adjustable timers fill volume and other critical control steps within the programme are accessed using a touch pad which is rated Nema/IP65.
Servicing of machines is catered for by trained technicians. We maintain a fully equipped workshop with a comprehensive range of spares held ex-stock, supplied at most competitive prices.