Features and Benefits:
- Durable (10 bar rated) and corrosion-resistant. Azud filter housings are moulded from UV stabilised glass reinforced nylon.
- Simple construction. Easily serviced without the need for special tools.
- Modular construction and design. All models utilise a single range of interchangeable parts.
- Large filtration surface area. Minimises head loss, thereby saving pump energy and maximising flow rates.
- Unique 'Butterfly' disc closure system - also captures discs during cleaning. Easier compression and decompression of discs for cleaning and system maintenance.
- Helix disc filter - exclusive helical (hydro-cyclonic) filtration action. Longer intervals between cleaning cycles.
- Vineyards and orchards
- Low volume drip irrigation (disc cartridge models)
- Recycled water for irrigation
- Aquaculture pond filtration
- Industrial Sites - process water
- Pre-filtration for treatment plants
- Cooling tower nozzle protection
AZUD manual helix disc, disc and screen filters are available in a number of configurations, including:
- Helix disc filters with inlet/outlet thread sizes of 2" and 3" BSP
- Disc filters with inlet/outlet thread sizes of 2" or 3" BSP
- Screen filters with inlet/outlet thread sizes of 2" and 3" BSP
- All types also available as 4" twin head with Victaulic connection
- 2" and 3" bodies with Victualic connection - special order