Supplied by: Prochem Pipeline Products
The Prochem solution to your fitting needs in exotic materials and special stainless steels.
- Tired of paying exorbitant prices for those imported fittings in Exotic materials and Special Stainless Steels?
- Tired of lengthy delays for those imported fittings in Exotic materials and Special Stainless Steels?
- Frustrated with the inferior standard of imported fittings in Exotic materials and Special Stainless Steels?
Prochem has expanded its manufacturing base to include pipe fittings in Exotic materials and Special Stainless Steels. Produced from forgings, pipe or bar stock, these fittings are manufactured to the exacting international standards governing Butt Weld, NPT, BSP and Socket Weld, or may be designed and manufactured in accordance with your requirements.
From a single fitting in Duplex to a multitude of fittings in Inconel® or Hastelloy®, Prochem with the support of our Lloyd’s accredited ISO 9001 Quality Assurance processes, are ready, willing and able to provide the solution to your fitting requirements.
From the standard 300 and 400 series stainless steels, to the more exotics such as Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloys®, Inconels® and Incolloys®, Monels® and Titaniums, Prochem have the expertise to manufacture the fittings you require. These materials are widely used throughout various industries including: Chemical Plants, Petro-chemical Industries, Pulp and Paper, Environmental Technologies, Off Shore Industry, Power Stations, Food Processing, Marine, Water Purification and Hydraulics.
Our locally manufactured fittings are produced under the strictest of quality controls and ensure, you the customer, receive the best quality solution to your fittings need. The features, benefits and advantages of fittings manufactured locally include:
- Customer Service – prompt (1 day) response times on all enquiries.
- Availability – fast turn around to satisfy your delivery needs.
- Flexibility – no job too small or too big for Prochem to quote.
- Fitting Range – comprehensive range