Wayne Richardson Sales is the proud manufacturer of the Magpie Masking Tape range that has the masking tape to suit your application. From general purpose masking for basic applications through to high temperature use in automotive paint spraying.
Magpie Masking Tape Range:
MAGPIE M183 MASKING TAPE
- Rubber adhesive suitable for non critical masking, bundling and holding applications
MAGPIE M999 WATERPROOF MASKING TAPE
- Rubber solvent adhesive suitable for wet sanding with clean removal on a number of substrates e.g. car body, plastics, glass and rubber profiles
- The deep yellow colour highlights masked areas with ease.
- Heat resistant at 80ºC for 30 minutes
MAGPIE M888 PAPER MASKING TAPE
- Rubber adhesive suitable for general masking applications
- Good holding power and temperature performance in the industrial market
- Heat resistant at 95ºC for 30 minutes
MAGPIE 2M HI-TEMP MASKING TAPE
- Specially formulated rubber based adhesive for high temperature applications
- Excellent adhesion, tack and cohesion strength
- Great resistance to solvent, oil and water
- Ideal for applications such as automotive paint spraying and electroplating
- Heat resistance at 150ºC for 1 hour
MAGPIE BLUE OUTDOOR MASKING TAPE
- Acrylic adhesive recommended for outdoor / indoor applications where surfaces are exposed to UV rays and moisture
- Easy removal without adhesive residue for up to 30 days
For more information please visit www.wrsales.com.au.
Click on the Industry Search Email Feature below and a WRS Sales Representative will respond to your enquiry.