Vynalite is designed and manufactured from PVC tubes and provides excellent comfort and support underfoot.
Vynalite makes many workplace situations safer and more comfortable, and can increase productivity by reducing the effects of fatigue.
Constructed in grid formation, Vynalite is lightweight, easy to roll up and clean and can simply be cut to any size or shape required.
- Provides relief from standing on cold hard floors.
- Impervious to most liquids, including acid, oil and alcohol.
- Energy absorbent properties help prevent equipment damage and breakages.
- Contours to the shape of the floor.
- Self draining design allows liquid to flow through and drain away.
Vynalite is available in four widths, 60, 75, 91 and 122cms (nominal) in roll lengths of up to 30 metres and comes in a range of attractive colours.
Vynalite can be installed in just a few minutes without the use of special fixing tools even on uneven surfaces.
Vynalite is both chemical and flame resistant. Regular cleaning will maintain its smart appearance.