The MC4U (Machine Control for You) modular system is designed to provide a full solution for applications that require high performance, multi-axis machine and motion control.
The MC4U includes upto 8 digital universal drives and as a CAN open network master, it can control up to an additional 64 distributed axes and I/O nodes. The MC4U free software support package includes a rich set of powerful tools with full simulation capabilities for easy setup, tuning, application program development, debugging and diagnostics.
The Demand - Higher Throughput & Accuracy at a Better Price
The machine automation world is highly diversified in its needs: user requirements differ significantly, allowing very little product standardisation. The market demand is for an integrated solution of machine control that can be easily tailored to a specific application, achieving higher throughput and accuracy at a better price.
The MC4U high performance control system integrates a selection from a wide set of available components multi-axis controllers with networking capabilities, universal drives and power supplies; providing complete control of all machine automation functions (motion, logic, power and data), resulting in shorter development cycle time, reduced risk and lower costs.
Configured from a range of:
- Multifunctional Controllers
- Universal Motor Drives
- Power Supplies
- Compact Enclosure
- Powerful Software Package
High Performance Production, Test and Inspection Systems Developed for production, test and inspection equipment, such as flat panel displays, semiconductors, electronic assembly, general sub-micron automation and medical applications, the MC4U is the first cost-effective and flexible tailor-made solution that addresses all motion and machine control needs of demanding machinery.
All in one solution:
- High precision
- Axes synchronisation
- Motion and PLC
- High dynamics
- Complex kinematics
The MC4U cost-effective approach takes into account the total cost of ownership:
- More Features for Less Money
- Lower cost through integration The high level of integration eliminates many common components.
- Reduced price You pay for and get exactly what you need, without spending money on unneeded premiums.
- Reduced maintenance time and costs Failures are identified at the component level. No need to replace the complete system.
- All components are plug-in types and can easily be replaced without disconnecting motors and I/Os. The system can be reactivated within minutes.