The new ME Series is designed to be drop-in form, fit, and function replacements for embedded magnetostrictive sensors yet with much more robust construction and a lower cost of ownership. They can also replace embedded resistance potentiometers, offering high accuracy without wear out.
The ME Series sensors are based on a patented contactless inductive sensing technology that uses solid probe construction and requires only a simple conductive tubular target or a small diameter deep hole gun drilled in the cylinder rod for operation rather than needing a permanent magnet ring, counter-bored hole, or any other type of special target.
- NO MAGNET Required
- Measurement ranges from 4 to 36 inches (100 to 900 mm)
- Operates to 5000 psi or 10,000 feet (3000 m) depth
- IEC IP-67 aluminium or stainless steel housing
- Contactless; no wear-out
- 85 C operation (105 C option)
- DC voltage or current analogue output
- SenSet™ Field Adjustable Scaling