Why Microsoft Dynamics for not-for-profit organizations?
Successful management of a not-for-profit organization requires attention to details.
Careful administration of expenses and meticulous reporting practices are essential to meet regulatory compliance, and to secure future funding.
Microsoft Dynamics offers powerful business management solutions focused on the unique needs of not-for-profit organizations.
These solutions promote accurate and timely reporting, easier access to data, and automated processes that help reduce daily overhead.
This translates into more time to focus on your core mission of providing services and value to beneficiaries.
Provide responsible financial management
- Gain real-time access to financial information to enable better decision making with integrated project accounting
- Integrate data from disparate systems such as finance and programs for a complete view of your organization
- Automate and streamline critical business processes such as funding management to reduce costs, decrease errors, and save time
- Provide better and more timely reports to internal and external constituents to ensure financial integrity and accountability
- Increase compliance with regulatory and external audit requirements (for example, SFAS 117 in the United States)
Improve service delivery and increase constituent satisfaction
- Improve case management abilities through easy access to all case information
- Quickly and accurately respond to requests through a unified view of the constituent
- Improve project management capabilities by centralizing all project-related information
- Analyze service-delivery speed and measure organizational performance to increase service effectiveness
- Execute targeted marketing campaigns that meet the needs of constituents