Mini Loader - Dingo K9-2
Measuring just 780mm wide, the compact, powerful and versatile all new K9-2 - the ultimate handyman tool which comes standard with features to handle anything that you can throw at it.
The K9-2 operates a range of specialised Dingo attachments.
Features & Benefits of Mini Loader, Dingo K9-2
- Whether you require buckets, trenchers, or levellers, the Dingo can be easily adapted.
- Safety Hydraulic Relief Valves
- Compensates for the greater pressure, and prevents unsafe unloading of the system.
- Service Intervals
- Improved engineering, hydraulic design and filtration allows the K9-2 hydraulic service to be extended to a massive 1000hr. Effectively lowering the cost of ownership and ensuring the K9-2 is a more affordable option.
- 34 l/min of Hydraulic Flow
- The K9-2 has the hydraulic flow required to run an extensive range of hydraulic attachments with the power that will be sure to impress.
- 780mm Machine Width
- The K9-2 measures just 780mm wide. It can easily fit through tight spaces, an average doorway is no problem.
- AWD System
- Dingo's All Wheel Drive system means power to each wheel and no drive chain maintenance.
- 2 Pump Hydraulic System
- The K9-2 comes standard with Dingo's unique "Tandem Pump" hydraulic system which improves oil efficiency, directs the flow and power to where they are needed most, prolonging duty cycles.
- Rupture Resistant Plastic Fuel Tank
- Rota moulded plastic fuel tanks are robust as well as spark and rust resistant. First introduced into the automotive industries in the 1970's, these tough plastic tanks have now become an accepted earthmoving equipment industry standard.
- The K9-2 encompasses maintenance free Teflon bushes in the joints.
- Serviceable Hydraulic Tank
- Access to the hydraulic tank on all Dingo models, allows the hydraulic system to be thoroughly cleaned in the manufacture process. The K9-2 oil tank is translucent to indicate the oil level.
- 2 Lift Rams
- Ensuring stable lifting, with no excess pressure on the chassis or arms.
- DataDot Theft Prevention System
- Tiny dots laser-etched with a unique number which is sprayed onto the Dingo. The random number is tracked on the Data Dot system.