They are used to minimize the vortex and scraped area and have features, for example, high top utmost, phenomenal separation effectiveness and awesome handling limit.
Normal applications for Pressurized Two-Product DM Cyclones incorporates separation of metals or minerals like coal, tin, diamond, lead and so forth for further upgrade in a factory or plant process.
- Low energy consumption
- 2 Product Separator Drum
- Low magnetite consumption
- Highly effective separation process
- Easy to assemble and low maintenance
- Highly modular and scalable by design
- Wide options in product as per requirement
- Single Drum Capacity up to 650TPH
- Can easily be accommodated in a less space
- The uncommon structure of the feed opening with circular front and square back segment permits speed-up of the feed going through it to meet the prerequisite on high feed rate.
- Fixed ceramic tiles for the feed opening gives great effect resistance.
- Involute feeding is connected to the cyclones. Involute feed can lessen turbulence created by unexpected dispersion of the feed at the bay to permit smooth and stable stream inside the twisters for better separation execution.
- Small cone and sub-current, as simple-to-wear positions, are coated with 18mm silicon carbide ceramics. Every assembly of the device is outfitted with an involute media inlet and sink release, guaranteeing that every single significant sink is asserted amid the multi-stage division process.
- There are multiple options available with model CAL-FZJ1450-20°with the highest capacity with feed size <105 mm and pressure of 0.1-0.2MPa and CAL-FZ675-20° the lowest capacity with feed size <40 mm and pressure of 0.05-0.1MPa.