This innovative approach delivers an unbeatable combination of affordability, ease of use and documentation of test results with the simple "Copy and Paste" facility .
CS320 Acquisition Unit
- Two 10 bit analog channels sampling simultaneously at 100 MSa/sec. AC or DC coupled.
- Gain automatically set from 20mV full scale to 800V full scale by choosing graph view and probe switch setting.
- Offset automatically set from 0 to ±4 or 40V in 10/100 mV increments by choosing graph view. As an example 20 mV signals may be viewed superimposed on a 3V DC level.
- Analog triggering of the waveform in view with a resolution of 1% of the display height. The analog trigger may optionally be conditioned with a low pass, high pass or noise filter.
- One external trigger, threshold adjustable from 0 to ±20V in 40 mV increments.
- A hardware trigger system based on a rising or falling edge on any input signal, optionally qualified by a user determined digital input combination and a minimum or maximum trigger duration.
- A rear panel I/O connector with a 100 Mbit/sec bi-directional LVDS/RS422 link, and three RS422 outputs defaulting to sampling started, trigger received and sampling stopped.
- Each channel (two analog and trigger) includes 4M samples of storage, providing 40 ms of simultaneous storage for all channels, with 10 ns resolution.
- The sample storage may be allocated as between 2 to 1000 frames varying in size from 4M to 4000 samples. These may be used as a history store for reviewing previously captured signals, or to capture up to 1000 trigger events with a minimal 2 µs inter-frame delay, while maintaining time relative to the first trigger for all succeeding frames.
- 25 MHz 5th order Anti-alias filter for improved Spectrum Analysis performance.
- Triggered LED and Power LED on the front panel.
- Input power range from 6 ~ 12V, 5W provided by a universal mains adaptor.
- Low jitter (1 ps rms) sampling clock for 70 dB spurious free dynamic range.
- Self calibration to ensure DC performance specifications are met.
- Enclosure size: 153 x 195 x 35 mm.
CS300 Application Software
- Separate, freely moveable and resizable windows to display the signal, a zoomed signal view, and the frequency spectrum of the signal, and control panel.
- The zoomed signal view optionally tracks the signal view cursor.
- Spectrum analysis with a variety of conditioning windows and display in log or linear format.
- Each signal window includes a time/amplitude tracer, and two markers for comparison purposes. Colours are user definable.
- Signal averaging (exponential, block and peak hold) and low pass filtering.
- Signal measurement, including Peak to Peak, RMS, DC, pulse width, period and frequency.
- Copy and Paste graphic or data to other applications.
- Save and Open from disk.
- User defined units, signal names and scaling (offset and gain).
- Text annotation of each graph.
- Web server for remote viewing of LAN connected unit.
CS320 Equipment List
The following equipment is included with the CS320:
- 1 x CS320 Oscilloscope Acquisition Unit
- 1 x Power Supply Unit and lead
- 2 x CS010 1x/10x 150MHz probe kit
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x CS300 Application Software CD
- 1 x CS328 User Manual
For a full specification download the Cleverscope CS328 Datasheet.