To address the increasing complexity of the embedded market, the DL9000 MSO models can simultaneously monitor four analog channels, thirty two logical inputs, the decoding of two independent serial bus protocols, and four real-time math traces.
Furthermore, Yokogawa's advanced data stream engine (ADSE) ASIC guarantees the least dead time of any MSO under the same settings. With our exclusive "History Memory", the Yokogawa MSO is ideal for troubleshooting anomalies.
Two primary challenges in developing a MSO are correlating samples between the logic and analog inputs, and maintaining waveform update rate (minimizing dead time) as various oscilloscope functions are enabled.
The DL9000 MSO models are unsurpassed in these areas. Whereas logic hardware on many MSO’s are an afterthought, the DL9700/9500 is designed to always match sample rate and memory depth between the analog and logic channels.
You can trust that signals are correlated, plus unrestricted 5GS/sec logic sample rate means the least amount of timing uncertainty. Unlike other vendors, the DL9000 MSO models' waveform update rate is unaffected when using logic channels.
Features of Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes DL9000 Series MSO Models:
- Simultaneous measurement and analysis of 4 analog channels + 16/32-bit logic
- Analog: 500MHz/1GHz frequency bandwidth
- Logic: Maximum toggle frequency of 250 MHz
- Analog and Logic Sampling speed: up to 5 GS/s
- Memory length: 6.25 MW/ch
- High speed acquisition and quick response
- Fast and powerful analysis of logic channels
- Capture and separate anomalies easily with History Memory
- Extensive trigger functions for handling the most complex waveforms
- Versatile zoom and search functions
- Lightweight and compact
- Approximately 350 (W) 200 (H) 285 (D) mm
- Weight: Approximately 8 kg