They are mainly used in equalisation, homogenisation and denitrification processes, for phosphate extraction and where liquids have to be mixed or stirred to reduce sedimentation.
ZENIT PROpeller series mixers feature:
- Low operating costs, thanks to high efficiency leading to minimal energy consumption
- Versatility, since they can be installed in tanks of any shape and size
- Flexibility, thanks to the large assortment of installation accessories allowing correct positioning in any point in the tank
- Easy installation and maintenance provided by quick hoisting structures and a vast range of accessories allowing the user to adjust and position the machine exactly as required.
- Choosing the right mixer for every application is no simple matter: there are a large number of factors to consider, and experience plays a vital role.
To select exactly the right product, users must consider how the following parameters interact:
- shape, size and geometry of the tank
- material and friction level of tank walls
- items generating resistance inside the tank (pipelines, aerators, etc.).
- distance between the mixer propeller and the walls of the tank
- the type of liquid for treatment and its specific weight
- distance between mixers (for multiple installations)