Mobile Gantry Cranes span from 3 metres up to 6 metres as standard, giving this mobile gantry crane a wide range of lifting possiblities. The simple design makes it easy to assemble and dismantle anywhere indoor or outdoors. On smooth floors the crane can be effortlessly shifted around the work place on its heavy duty castor wheels.
Mobile Gantry Cranes specification:
- 500kg W.L.L.
- 3000mm Beam Span
- 3500mm Underside of Beam
- Crane Classification C3 AS1418
Mobile Gantry Cranes come complete with the following:
- Set of (4) Swivel castor wheels
- Operator and maintenance manual.
- 25 year structural warranty certificate.
- Set of signs to meet workcover requirements.
- Crane is supplied with end warning stripes, capacity sign & data plate.
- Standard indoor treatment - Blast class 2.5 / 50um 1 coat Dulux Luxol 4 Enamel / Finish colour “Harbour Blue B24”
Mobile Gantry Crane Features:
- Very versatile & maneuverable
- Heavy duty swivel castor wheels
- Surface treatment systems to suit your requirements
- Easy to assemble and dismantle anywhere indoor or outdoors
- Crane is built to Australian Standard AS1418 and Quality Standard ISO9001
- Maximum Hoist/Trolley weight 55kg
- Allow 2-3 weeks to manufacture crane with standard indoor treatment.
- Allow 3-5 weeks to manufacture crane with surface treatment options 1 to 5
- Crane is designed to operate on a hard, smooth, level surface free from obstructions.
- Standard height to underside of beam is 3500mm. Dimensions change when going to maximum height of 4700mm to underside of beam.
- SPAN, INSIDE & U/S BEAM measurements can be decreased to suit your requirements at no additional cost. After placing your order, email us your required measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Surface Treatment Options:
- Opt 1. Indoor Treatment “Yellow Top Coat”
- Opt 2. Outdoor Treatment “Harbour Blue B24”
- Opt 3. Outdoor Treatment “Golden Yellow Y14”
- Opt 4. Client Specification “2 coat paint system”
- Opt 5. Hot Dipped Galvanising “85-90um thick”
Mobile Gantry Crane Options:
- Two (2) Directional Lock Wheels
- Two (2) Swivel Wheels with Brakes
- Extend Column height to 4700mm U/S BEAM (100mm increments)
- For Hoist/Trolley arrangements see “Hoists” section on home page.