HETRA Mobile Truck, Bus and Rail Column Lifts offer the highest level of Safety and Quality and are German Engineered and built in a purpose built factory in the USA run by the Germans.
These units have minimal moving parts and are a mechanical style lift (i.e. Recirculating ball nut & screw with Efficiency > 90%) offering a very long service life with low maintenance.
Another benefit of these lifts are the set height (i.e. no ram or mast that protrudes from the top of the lift), therefore eliminating potential for damage to trucks and buses if an airbag were to go down.
HETRA column lifts offer a simple clean design that provide smooth precise control via soft touch key pad controls on all columns, whether lifting or lowering. (To lower, press the down button, no need to go up first), and with safety features including an Independent locking device that acts directly between the column and carriage - the failsafe wedge!
Features Summary (RGA & RGE)
- Automatic synchronisation ensuring columns stay level when in set mode
- Electronic shut down if obstruction detected
- Exceptional lift height of 1750mm
- Columns are easy to move and position with pallet type dolly system
- Easy selection of individual column or column groups to suit lifting requirements
- The HETRA Columns conform with AS/NZS 1418.9 having design registration approval for use throughout Australia
For more information on HETRA Mobile Hoists please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.