The Model 5030 Ambient Particulate Monitoring is a synchronized hybrid ambient real-time particulate monitoring. The Model 5030 Ambient Particulate Monitor utilises proprietary digital filtering to continuously mass calibrate the nephelometric measurement of PM10 and PM2.5. With this Ambient Particulate Monitor the result is an accurate, precise, and you recieve real time continuous particulate monitoring with unprecedented time resolution with detection limit.
The intelligent moisture control system (IMR) in the Model 5030 Ambient Particulate Monitoring regulates humidity levels using a heating system that is linked to a relative humidity sensor located just upstream of the sample providing a representative measurement of the relative humidity at the particulate measurement head.
Installation and set-up of the Model 5030 Ambient Particulate Monitoring is extremely simple without the need for complex components that require excessive time and effort.
Features and benefits of the Model 5030 Ambient Real-time Particulate Monitor:
- Greater sensitivity result in an unprecendented hourly detection limit
- True continuous mass calibrated instrument for accurate PM measurements with high time resolution
- IMR (Intelligent Moisture Reduction) System eliminates moisture interference while preserving volatile aerosols
- Dynamic digital filtering for continuous calibration update
- Superior accuracy for consistent correlation with Federal Reference Methods