The high quality magnetic core and uniform windings provide for accurate measurements up to 3000AAC. The "squared" jaw permits multiple conductor or bus bar positionings.
The Model JM861 provides excellent True RMS capabilities and reliable signal reproduction.
The Model JM861 is designed for oscilloscopes, waveform displaying instruments and other instruments able to benefit from its frequency response.
The Model JM861 encompasses a special circuit and three ranges to maximize frequency response performance.
Accurately measures AC current waveforms and has proportional mV output for direct readings on oscilloscopes.
Three-position slide switch on the handle selects ranges. Large jaw window enables use on cables and bus bars.
Features of Model JM861 Oscilloscope Probe:
- Nominal ranges: 30A, 300A, 3000A.
- Oscilloscope current probe for applications in industrial and power environments.
- Analyze, measure and accurately display distorted current waveforms and harmonics.
- Output: 10mV/AAC, 1mV/AAC and 0.1mV/AAC.
- Large jaw window for use on cables and bus bars.
- Direct BNC connection to oscilloscope.
- CE Mark.
Applications of Model JM861 Oscilloscope Probe:
- Field Testing
- Electrical utility.
- Industrial maintenance.
- Plant maintenance.
- Power Quality,