The modular nature of Menni-Q modular fence system provides a high degree of design flexibility. The components are moulded from Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) with solid colour.
This ensures an extremely durable fence system that is highly visible, won't fade, rot, rust or crack and is almost completely maintenance free.
Value Features of Modular Fence System - Menni-Q
- Strong, flexible, light weight and highly visible
- Ease of assembly with esign flexibility
- Solid moulded colour
- Virtually maintenance free
- Maximum panel opening 80mm (child safe)
- Panels can be cut down as required
- Drainage connectors prevent water pooling
Specifications of Modular Fence System - Menni-Q
- Modular pedestrian separation fence
- Menni-Q - Blow moulded polyethylene
- Menni modules - Injection moulded polyethylene
- Internal posts - Fibre reinforced plastic
- Menni-Q - Solid colour safety orange
- Menni - Solid colour safety yellow
- Height: Floor to top of panel 1000mm
- Panel Length: 2130mm
- Weight: Panels & Menni - 10Kgs/metre approx.
- Fixings: Supplied
- FRP Posts: The internal posts used in Menni-Q are manufactured from 50mm diameter Fibre Reinforced Plastic with a 5mm thick wall. FRP combines incredible strength with flexibility, allowing the Menni-Q fence to absorb considerable impact without damage.