This multifunction analyzer uses charts, graphs and windows to display any of six parameters (moisture, oxygen, temperature, pressure and two auxiliary inputs) for as many as six channels simultaneously on a large, backlit LCD.
Real-time data can also be exported to a PC using the instrument’s RS232 port and standard or custom software packages.
Combining the MIS 1 analyzer, the MIS probe, and our nondepleting oxygen cell creates a system capable of measuring as many as six points each of ambient to trace amounts of moisture and oxygen.
Computer-enhanced response and a true ppbv scale are included for fast response and maximum resolution and accuracy in extremely low-level measurement applications.
For added flexibility, the analyzer’s auxiliary inputs accept measurements from any sensor with current or voltage output, making the MIS 1 a true multifunction analyzer.
Other features include intrinsic safety for all inputs, isolated analog outputs, alarm relays and a built-in 24-VDC power supply for current loops.
The instrument is available in rack, bench, panel, weatherproof and explosion-proof packages.
Features & Benefits of Moisture Analyzers - Moisture Image Series 1:
- Absolute humidity in liquids and gases
- Ambient to ppb moisture and oxygen ranges
- One to six measurement channels
- Simultaneous graphic display of six measurements
- 16-bit moisture measurement resolution
- Compatible with MISP,TF and M Series type moisture probes
- Auxiliary inputs for other parameters
- Computer-enhanced speed of response
- Intrinsically safe, certified to EEx ia IIC and Class I, Div. 1, All Groups
For further information about Moisture Analyzers - Moisture Image Series 1 visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work