When purchased with the internal sample system option, a built-in moisture probe and sampling system with process connections are included, making it a completely self-contained hygrometer system.
If purchased without the internal sample system package, the MMS 35 IS requires an external moisture probe connected to the hygrometer by a cable.
Other options include computer-enhanced response, data-logging capability and a carrying case that provides protection for the instrument in addition to convenient pockets for accessories
Features & Benefits of Moisture Monitor Series 35 IS (MMS 35 IS) Portable Hygrometer:
- Absolute humidity in liquids and gases
- Ambient to ppb moisture range
- Single channel
- 12-bit moisture measurement resolution
- Intrinsically safe, portable model
- Optional internal sampling system
- Optional computer-enhanced speed of response
- Intrinsically safe, certified to Cenelec EEx ia IIC T4
- Compatible with M Series moisture probe
- 16-character, backlit LCD with front panel keypad
For further information about the Moisture Monitor Series 35 IS Portable Hygrometer visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work