- 1-15 metres per minute.
- The Bomac Motorised Trolley features 3ph 415V via collector rail or flat cable catenary.
- Maintenance: Any maintenance is easily identifiable as trolleys run externally to Altrac - not hidden by enclosed track.
- Free Running: Less than 0.5% rolling resistance enables you to move the load without strain. Less effort required than beam/enclosed track systems.
- Add/Remove Trolleys: Should trolleys be required to be added or removed anywhere along the line, this can be achieved without removing existing trolleys - unlike an enclosed system.
- Non-Jamming: The design of the Bomac Motorised Trolley means they will not twist or slew to cause jamming.
- Tested: All rated trolleys comply to Australian Crane Code Standards available in a range of configurations in accordance with AS1418 and AS1891.2 - Fall Arrest Systems.
- Unrated trolleys are available for non-hoisting applications and can support up to 150kg as a static load.