The T90XD utilizes the latest concepts in mast design and technology. Telescoping construction permits long head travel and working height to allow use of Range II casing, yet short overall length in the transport position. With a negligible front overhang, the T90XD will get you to the job site when access roads and close quarters require a compact machine. Heavy pullback capacity makes this machine a perfect choice for shallow oil and gas, coal bed methane drainage and deep water well applications.
An optional removable casing rotator gives the T90XD even greater versatility and the ability to handle tough overburden drilling conditions by simultaneously rotating the casing string and the drill string independently.
- 90,000 lbs (40,824 kg) actual pullup
- 28" (711 mm) table opening
- 760 hp (567 kw) deck engine
- 1350/350 - 1150/500 variable volume compressor (38 cu. m/min @ 25.2 bar & 32.6 cu m/min @ 35.5 bar)
- 38' (11.58 m) of clear head travel
- Range II casing