Using an articulated pneumatic tire machine and an attachment that redirects the barrier.
The Saferoads Moveable IronMan is relocated out into the lane closure, and then moved into its final position.
1.5KM of Saferoads Moveable IronMan Barrier can be deployed in under 20 minutes, making it extremely easy and efficient.
The Saferoads Moveable IronMan may be used in a variety of applications which include:
- Highway and Road Construction Zones
- Bridge Deck construction Zones
- Bridge Pier Works
- Small Mobile Work Zone Situations
- Evacuation Routes
- Guardrail and Wire rope Repairs on roadside
- Off Peak Traffic
- Night Shift Only Work Zones, where lanes are reinstated for daily traffic flows
- The Moveable IronMan can be easily transported and offer better protection for the road side work force, it also gives contractors the ability to work more efficiently.
- Fully Compliant To TL-3 and TL-4 AS/NZ 3845:1999
- Provides Full Site Flexiblity With The Ability To Be Relocated on Site.
- Reduced Logistics Costs with the Ability to Transport 144M Per Load.
- Compatable with the QuadGuard or NEAT End Terminal.
- No Water Requirements.
- Full Deployment and Relocation Service.
Saferoads Rental Services has the ability to supply you with a total package solution including:
- Moving IronMan
- End Treatments
- Deploy and Return to shoulder daily
- Traffic Management Design
- Accredited Staff