The Moxa UPort 1200 series of USB-to-serial hubs allow you to connect up to 2 RS-232/422/485 devices to your laptop or workstation through the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port.
This plug and play USB solution is perfect for mobile, instrumentation, and point-of sale applications.
Simplified, Hassle-free Serial Port Expansion
USB plug and play allows easy serial port expansion, and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O address resources.
Users no longer need to open the chassis or power down the system, saving on setup time and cost.
Top Performance with USB 2.0, 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W Flow Control
MOXA's many years of experience in USB-related design is now built into MOXA's new top performance CPU chip, called MOXA Art, which equips the UPort 1200 hubs with a USB 2.0 480 Mbps (high-speed) port, 128-byte FIFO, on-chip hardware and software flow control, and burst data mode.
This makes the UPort 1200 Series the top performing USB-to-serial hub in the world.
Features of Moxa 2-Port RS-232/422/485 USB-to-Serial Hub with 2 KV Isolation Protection - UPort 1250/1250I:
- 2KV Isolation Protection for RS-232/422/485 (UPort 1250I)
- Supports hi-speed USB 2.0, for up to 480 Mbps data transmission
- Serial transmission speed up to 921.6 Kbps
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- No additional I/O or IRQ required
- Built-in 15 KV ESD protection
- Supports Windows 2000 and Windows XP/2003 (x86 and x64) drivers
- Easy maintenance with LED display and management software
- Mini female DB9 to terminal block for easy wiring
- Bus power (UPort 1250) and external power (UPort 1250I) models available
For further information about the Moxa 2-Port RS-232/422/485 USB-to-Serial Hub visit Paqworks - IP Cameras at http://www.paqworks.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Paqworks - IP Cameras team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Solutions For Industrial Data Communications & Networking