Features of the 48mm Rotacaster:
Every 48mm Rotacaster Wheel has 4 polyurethane rollers which are available with medium (65A) or firm (90A) durameter (hardness) or as a harder (solid) TCP roller to fit several purposes. The non-marking polyurethane rollers on medium (orange) and firm (red) Rotacasters are overmoulded onto acetal bushings for optimum rollability and lifecycle. Solid Rotacaster rollers (grey) do not use a roller bushing and run directly on the roller axle.
Bores, Bearings and Bushes
A range of plain, keyed and hexagonal bores but also acetal insert bearings is available to fit new but also already existing applications.
Wheels using keyed and hexagonal shafts provide excellent tracking in the primary direction, however rotation is limited due to the fixed relationship of the adjacent wheels. For optimal rotation we recommend round bore free rolling double rotacasters
- They can be used for both floor and inverted wheel applications.
- The non-marking polyurethane rollers are overmoulded onto acetal bushings for optimum rollability and lifecycle.
- The harder PCT (solid) rollers do not not use a bushing and run directly on the roller axle.
- They are ideal for powered or manual conveyor transfer stations, multi-directional flow rails, tube and pipe rollers, dollies, furniture casters and many other applications requiring multi-directional mobility.
- 48mm Rotacaster are using keyed and/or hexagonal shafts which provide excellent tracking in the primary direction.
- Its full resin construction provides an impact and corrosion resistant solution ideal for mission critical production environments with minimal risk of lost rollers.
- Manufactured in the USA.