Designed for high productivity applications in MIG, FCAW, MMAW, TIG, SAW and carbon arc gouging (up to 10mm rods).
The DC-600 is built for high performance and can handle 24 hour, 7 days a week operation.
The all weather protection and submerged dipping of the transformer, choke and SCR assembly in a special epoxy based sealing/insulating material provides extra long life and added protection from harsh environments such as salt aiir, moisture or corrosive atmospheres.
Advantages of Multi-Process Welder - Idealarc DC-600:
- Multi-process CC and CV capability.
- Single full range output control.
- Volt and amp meters.
- Mode switch for selecting CV-wire/gouging, CV-sub arc and CC-MMAW/TIG.
- 42/115 volt aux. for wire feeders.
- Two DC-600's can be paralleled for up to 1200 amp @ 100% duty cycle output.
- 3 year warranty.
Physical specifications of Multi-Process Welder - Idealarc DC-600:
- Weight:237 kgs.
- Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 781 x 565 x 965