This series of products include six models (as below table) with the combination of 30V and 80V rated voltages and 360W, 720W and 1080W maximum output powers.
The multi-range feature allows the flexible and efficient configuration of voltage and current within the rated power range.
As the PSW-Series can be connected in series for maximum 2 units or in parallel for maximum 3 units,
the capability of connecting multiple PSW units for higher voltage or higher current output provides a broad coverage of applications.
With the flexibility of multi-range power utilization and series/parallel connection, the PSW Series significantly reduces the user’s investment for various power supply products to accommodate the projects with different power requirements.
- Multi-range Power Operation to accommodate a broad range of applications
- Series and Parallel Connection to provide flexibility for extended power utilization
- CC/CV Priority Selection to reduce inrush current impact at power-on
- Adjustable Slew Rates to meet the requirements of voltage/ current level transition tests
- Output On/Off Delay to provide on/off timing control among multiple outputs
- OCP/OVP/OTP and Trip Alarm for DUT and Instrument protections
- External control/monitoring via an analog control connector
- USB Device/Host and LAN Interfaces provided as standard and GPIB-USB adaptor optional
For more information on Multi-Range DC Power Supply - PSW Series, please contact us.