Inputs can be acted upon by internal aerospace, airfield options, maths, process (min/max) functions and leak test or datalog tasks. Inputs can be acted upon by internal maths, process (min/max) functions and leak test or datalog.
Product Description of Multifunction Pressure Indicator - DPI145:
This versatile instrument is ideal for measurement and display of local barometric pressure in laboratories or field installations.
The instrument can be used in pressure calibration labs as a secondary test standard or in production environments where local assembly work requires high precision references.
In built datalogging functions allow users to record tests with respect to time and upload the results later to a PC via the RS232 or optional IEEE-488 communications.
Features & Benefits of Multifunction Pressure Indicator - DPI145:
- Pressure ranges from 1 psi to 10,000 psi
- Precision 0.025% of reading
- Barometer version, precision 0.013 FS
- Single and multi ranges available
- Multi tasked aeronautical/leak test/data logging
- Barometer version available
- External or internal sensors
- Multiple sensor connection and split screen display