The Multitacker is a portable instrument for measuring parameters within water / wastewater treatment plants as well as in other facilities. Sensors are available for sludge blanket, suspended solids and oxygen.
Cable lengths (4, 8, 12 or 20m) connects easily to the instrument via a plug-in contact. As an option there is a winding possibility which means no touch of the wrap.
The MultiTracker has a built-in log is able to store up to 250 measurements.
To the same plug-in contact input as the sensor, a computer cable may be connected. The log can now easily be transferred to a computer and be handled via Cerlic TrackerTalk or MS Excel.
Two different alarm levels can be set for min/max value with vibration and acoustic signal. Battery life is approximately 2 - 3 years at normal usage. The MultiTracker is delivered in a practical case.
Technical specifications/hand unit:
- Parameter Sludge blanket/profile, suspended solids and dissolved oxygen
- Display LCD graphical, 128 x 64 pixels
- Back light Yes
- Languages Swedish, English, German, French, Polish
- Log function 250 measurements
- Signal at preset alarm values Acoustic, vibration/direct value on display
- Temperature range, sensor 0 » 50°C
- Temperature range hand unit -10 » 50°C
- Key pad 8 membrane push buttons
- Cable PUR, shielded
- Sensor cable connection M12
- Weight hand held unit 500g (sensor & bracket not included)
- Batteries 4 x AA (1.5V)
- Battery life continuous measurement Up to 100 h / sensor dependent
- Battery life at normal usage Approx 2 » 3 years
- Dimensions hand held unit 130 x 105 x 200 mm (l x w x h))
- Enclosure hand held unit IP65