Available for pipeline or channel installations, the shaft speed of 85 rpm offers low cutter tip speeds and therefore dramatically reduces wear rates in comparison to high speed macerators.
The Series 'A' Muncher can be packaged with a Mono pump or screen to provide a highly effective macerating, screening or pumping system.
Features and Benefits of Series A Munchers:
- Power savings, elimination of manual handling and associated transport costs, odour control and automated operation are all achieved when installing Munchers to replace conventional screening systems to existing or proposed submersible pump stations
- Mono ETOS cutters offer positive and effective solids grinding
- Optional high flow side rails allow higher capacities whilst reducing the possibility of solids passing through without being macerated – typically an increase in capacity of 40%
- Can be installed in an existing concrete channel or in a fabricated frame, complete with guide rails, into existing submersible pump stations as a simple and quick retrofit
- Each Muncher is supplied with a programmable logic controller (PLC) to protect the machine against damage and overloads