With the correct choice of communications architecture and protocol, such as DNP3 or IEC60870, the MOX Unity will work hand in hand with your SCADA Software to successfully capture, analyse and manage greater volumes of field data.
A typical MOX Unity station consists of the Controller as well as user selected on-board I /O modules. Additionally, onboard UPS (with external battery), GSM /GPRS module, Modem module and Video Capture module are available. The MOX Unity can easily be expanded to control more I /O, supporting up to 32 MOX 603 I /O modules directly.
The MOX Unity is designed with industry standards in mind and from the best available technology.
Components are high grade industrial specification to allow for extreme environmental conditions and giving the system operational capability in almost any location.
A wide variety of advanced communications options exist today for use in any new industrial system. The MOX Unity has been designed to take advantage of open systems and industry recognized protocols. Whether you require radio, GSM, GPRS, CDMA, ISDN, DDN or standard telephone modem, or whether you require an Ethernet, Serial or leading edge fieldbus solution, the MOX Unity system has an option ready to go.
- Modularity with your choice of onboard I /O;
- Open and Transportable IEC 61131-3 Control Software;
- IPSec and Firewall security measures;
- True Redundancy supported at multiple levels;
- Expandable with two Ethernet and four RS232 /RS485 ports n Integrated diagnostics;
- Standard Serial and TCP /IP Communications;
- Onboard Image Capture Module;
- GPRS and Modem options;
- Supports Modbus, DNP3.0 and IEC60870-5-101/4.
- Water and Waste Water Distribution;
- Oil & Gas Distribution;
- Building Automation;
- Electricity Transmission;
- Electricity Distribution;
- Mobile Machine Control.