The Narda Broadband Field Meter NBM-520 is part of the NBM-500 family of test instruments. It measures non-ionizing radiation with utmost accuracy and incorporates all the major basic measurement modes.
In contrast with the larger NBM-550, a memory for measurement results has been deliberately left out of the NBM-520. The result is unbeatably easy operation using just 4 buttons, so referring to the operating manual is all but unnecessary. Suitable measuring probes for electric and magnetic field strengths are available for the frequency range from about 100 kHz up to 60 GHz.
So called shaped probes which have frequency responses that weight the results according to specific human safety standards are available in addition to flat probes with flat frequency responses.
All probes are calibrated independently from the measuring instrument. They include a non-volatile memory containing the probe parameters and calibration data, so they can be used with any instrument in the NBM-500 family.
NBM-520- Broadband Field Meter for Electric and Magnetic Field Measurements from RF to Microwave
- Available with Isotropic Probes to cover 100 kHz to 60 GHz
- Plug-and-Play Probe Interface with Automatic Probe Parameter Detection
- Fully Automatic Zeroing
- Extra Small and Lightweight
- Easiest 4 Button Operation
- Remote Operation via Optical Link
- Interoperability with NBM-550 (Controller)
NBM-550. Broadband field meter with data logger for electric and magnetic field measurements from RF to microwave
- Available with isotropic probes to cover 100 kHz to 60 GHz
- Large graphical display
- Plug-and-play probe interface with automatic probe parameter detection
- Fully automatic zeroing
- Extensive memory for logging of up to 5000 results
- Optional GPS interface, voice recorder and conditional logging available
The Narda NBM Series is available at Air-Met Scientific for sale and rental. For further details, please contact one of our friendly sales representatives.