The ELT-400 is an innovative exposure level meter for measuring magnetic fields in the workplace and in public spaces.
The model is designed for health and safety professionals in industry, the insurance business and service industries. The instrument can simply and precisely handle practically any level measurement required in the low and medium-frequency range.
It is comparable to the sound level meters that are commonly used in the assessment of noise at the workplace. Production Areas The ELT-400 is useful for checking fields caused by various manufacturing plant, including induction heating, melting and hardening equipment. Thanks to its extremely low frequency limit and high power capability, it can also be used to check most magnetic stirrers.
Special demands often occur with machinery in production areas where non-sinusoidal signals are common, e.g. in industrial applications that use resistance welding machinery (pulse waveform, phase angle control) with traditional 50/60 Hz systems, as well as in newer medium-frequency switching units.
- Performs precise B-field measurements in the frequency range from 1Hz – 400kHz;
- Uses a standards-compliant 100cm2 probe for measurements;
- Direct evaluation of field exposure in comparison with major standards;
- Acceptance measurements to CE standard IEC/EN 62233 and Generic Standard IEC 62311;
- Real time measurement with RMS and peak detector;
- Automatic evaluation even with different signal shapes;
- Optional 3c m2 probe for standard-compliant determination of coupling factors.