Ideal for maintenance jobs split between the workshop and site.
Features of the New Miller Dynasty 200DX AC/DC:
- 200 Amp AC/DC flexible supply, inverter based TIG/Stick welder with superior arc performance.
- Auto-Line Technology.
- Provides state of the art flexibility to the end user. The auto-line circuitry automatically connect to 120-460 VAC, single or three phase power without removing the covers to relink the power source. No longer is there concern if you have the correct machine for shop or the job site.
- Fan-on-Demand Cooling System.
- Built-in Pulse Control.
- New! Low OCV Stick.
- A simple design that reduces the open-circuit voltage to 12-16 volts when the welding power source is not in use. This built-in circuit design eliminates the need for add-on voltage reducers.
- Inverter based, AC/DC power.
- State of the art operator interface allowing the user extra set-up capabilities in a compact machine. Features more precise control of output parameters.
- Superior arc performance.
- Even on difficult to run electrodes like E6010.
- Extended balance control range 30-90%.
- Allows precise cleaing control and prolonged tungsten life.
- AC frequency control range of 20-250 Hz.
- Provides control for focused arc, resulting in better directional control to help produce desired arc/weld bead charactersitics.
***Warranty - Miller machines are backed by the 'True Blue' 3 Year Warranty.***
Primary Voltage: 120-460 Volt
Open Circuit Voltage: 80 Volt DC
Rated Output: 200 Amps @ 20%
Welding Current Range: 1 - 200 Amps
Dimensions: H 343mm | W 191mm | D 546mm
Shipping Weight: 20.5kg