New Miller XMT350 (CC/CV) Multi-Process
- Ideal for manufacturing industries - Construction, ship building railroad, truck and trailer manufacturing, fabrication, repair shops, rental fleets.
- Outstanding multiprocess inverter with built-in features providing the ultimate in productivity. Auto-Line provides link-free primary power operation.
- Auto-Line™ Power Management technology allows for any input voltage hook-up (208-575V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
- Fan-On-Demand™ operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Simply touch the tungsten to the work piece...lift...and the arc is initiated instantly and automatically without the use of high frequency.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™
- Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris... greatly improving reliability.
- Adaptive Hot Start™ for Stick
- Automatically increases output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it and prevents the electrode from sticking and creating an inclusion.
- LVC™ Line Voltage Compensation
- Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power ± 10%.
- Drop-Down Panel
- Easy-to-use controls are "under the cover".