New Size & Safety Features Make PIT BULL Hose Reels Even Better!
The PIT BULL is a world-patented, all Australian designed hose reel that combines flexibility with size.
The unique, Australian-designed gearbox and drive system mechanisms on the PIT BULL Hose Reel eliminate the need for an external gearbox and produces a safer rewind speed; the NEW Safer Hydraulic Rewind Drive ensures safe pull force without the need for torque controls.
- Patented Quick Change Hub technology: any PIT BULL Hose Reel can be changed to suit various hose sizes and diameters in minutes
- Multi-positional mounting: the PIT BULL Hose Reel can be easily mounted and adapted to some pre-existing footprints
- Ultra-Narrow PIT BULL Hose Reel model: designed for smaller capacity or limited space requirements such as workshops, service trucks or mine processes
- Full hot dip galvanising to all frame and disc components with stainless steel hub assembly and hose guide as standard for maximum corrosion protection
- Stainless steel swivel: can be added upon request, making the ensitre fluid path stainless steel, suitable for aggressive or corrosive fluids
- PIT BULL Hose Reel range suits most common hose sizes from 1/2" to 2" I.D. hose
Its heavy-duty, modular construction can be used on all indoors, underground and outdoor applications and the PIT BULL Hose Reel can be shipped complete or as knock-down forms for easy assembly.
For more information on the PIT BULL Hose Reels, please click here.