When maintaining or repairing your forklift you should always insist that genuine parts are used to ensure that the ongoing performance and resale value of your machine is maximised. At first glance, there is often little noticeable difference between our Nissan Genuine replacement parts and non-genuine spare parts.
Important facts you should know:
- Non-Genuine parts are not the same as Genuine Parts.
- Non-Genuine parts are reverse engineered or copied from OEM parts.
- Non-Genuine parts are not specific in their design and are not designed with total system focus or demanding applications.
- Non-Genuine parts do not meet the same quality standards as Nissan Genuine parts.
- Nissan Genuine replacement parts help ensure that your Nissan Forklift remains UL approved as well as EPA and CARB compliant.