The 8500PF is twice the thickness of the conventional nitrile disposable gloves, but still offers exceptional dexterity, while providing twice the toughness of thinner styles.
It will offer limited protection from a variety of light chemicals, oils, greases and water. It is 6 times tougher than standard latex disposable gloves, which means you can rest easy knowing you have the right protection on your hands.
- 240mm long
- 0.2mm thick
- Twice the toughness of normal nitrile and six times the toughness of standard latex gloves
- Limited protection from light chemicals
- Protection from oils and greases
- Great for printing and maintenance areas
- Industrial Grade Gloves
- Made in USA
- Food Handling: In Compliance 21 (CFR, Parts 170 to 199)
- Automotive Maintenance
- Paint Applications
- Food Processing
- Fuel Handling
This list of suggested applications is partial and based on laboratory testing of glove performance.