Noise and Vibration Measurement Systems (NVMS) is an engineering company with over 20 years of experience, providing high technology services in the following areas:
• Condition and performance monitoring sales and support
• Acoustic and vibration equipment. Portable, hand-held, single-point or plant-wide, online or offline
• Customised hardware and software solutions
• Site installation, commissioning and support of monitoring systems
• NATA accredited calibration of acoustic equipment
• Occupational and environmental noise training
• Machinery condition, diagnostics and performance monitoring training and practical instrument training
NVMS has developed a reputation for providing excellent customer support. We have developed strategic alliances with like minded service providers such as SVT- Engineering Consultants, Bruel & Kjaer S&V and Bruel & Kjaer Vibro (formerly Schenck).
In addition to NVMS's engineering services, our sister company SVT Engineering Consulting - www.svt.com.au - provides specialised engineering consulting in the areas of noise and vibration control, performance & condition monitoring and advanced engineering services.
NVMS's objectives are to fully support its clients by providing them with the best solution that will enable their customers to better manage their plant and equipment in a practical and cost effective manner. NVMS also provides specialised personnel and equipment to support its clients' operations and activities.
NVMS has a commitment to maintaining and developing high technology skills. NVMS has achieved this by being actively involved in research & development and in the selection of our strategic partners.