NDT is an essential tool for many critical systems and fabricated items.
From pelton wheels in hydroelectric power stations to welding operator qualifications to multi-stage booms on concrete pumps, NDT techniques are almost limitless in their application.
NQEA has accreditation for the following techniques:
- Radiographic imaging (X-Ray)
- Radiographic interpretation
- Ultrasonic examination (UT)
- Magnetic particle examination
- Penetrant examination (Dye Pen)
- Visual examination
The above descriptions are generic. Precise descriptions in accordance with NQEA’s NATA scope of accreditation may be requested by contacting email@example.com.
NQEA provides NDT services to:
- Steel fabricators
- Power utilities
- Shipyards and ship owners
- Local and regional miners
- Machinery operators, suppliers and maintainers
- High risk equipment owners and operators
- NQEA’s business activities