The Retriever Industrial Gigabit Ethernet converter comes with state of the art design supporting Gigabit SX and LX. The pluggable SFP Mini-GBIC gives you the flexibility to mix and match fibre interfaces depending on your existing network structure. The built-in Link Lose Forwarding technology and relay output alarm promptly notify users once there is a port break or power failure that occur.
- Provides 1x SFP (mini-GBIC) socket
- Provides 1x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port with a RJ-45 connector
- Supports full/half duplex flow control
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto-crossover
- Supports surge (EFT) protection 3,000 VDC for power line
- Supports 4,000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
- Embedded with a switch controller, supports auto-negotiation
- Supports store & forward transmission
- Supports redundant +12 ~ 48 VDC power input
- Provides flexible mounting: DIN-rail, Wall Mounting
Model RUG-118 is part of the Ethernet Direct Industrial Ethernet Media Converters range - click HERE to see all models.