The NSD-11000 fills the gap between the NSD-8000 and NSD-15000 and has a N.m range of between 1,150 and 11,585.
The NSD Series ratchet wrench employs a "patented design" which increases accuracy and reduces the number of moving parts.
Our robust and lightweight body completely encloses the drive train assembly keeping the crucial lubricant inside the tool while significantly reducing the opportunity for outside elements to contaminate the inside of the tool.
- Square Drive Ratchet Wrench – For use with all standard size square drive impact sockets. Easily shifts from tightening to break-out without disassembly.
- Square Drive Bodies – Made of durable, high strength, lightweight aircraft alloy giving the housing maximum strength with minimum weight.
- Unibody – Eliminates "Pinch Points". Reduces side loading. Totally enclosed drive-train assembly allowing nothing in or out of the tool.
- Reaction System – This system allows the reaction member to index 7.5 degrees creating 48 different reaction points in both directions. This reaction system is reversible which gives the user an additional 48 different reaction points - 96 reaction positions total.
- Direct Porting Technology – Norbar‘s unique hydraulic porting design incorporates significantly less turns for the hydraulic fluid to pass through when coming in and out of the tool. The end result of our design produces a faster actuating and retracting wrench.
- Slotted Piston Rod – Maintains 90° relationship between piston rod and nut. Increases accuracy and reduces number of moving parts.
- Anti-Reverse Pawl – Holds rotational wind-up to maintain required torque.
- Pawl Release – Anti-reverse pawl release mechanism allows manual release of tool if "binding" occurs.
- Reaction Member – Reaction has 360° rotation and made of lightweight aircraft alloy. Increased reaction area.
- Light/Ergonomic – Reduces operator fatigue.
- Calibrated – Every tool is tested and calibrated to ± 3% accuracy.
|Square Drive (inches)||1-1/2"|
|Min/Max, N.m @10,000 p.s.i (+\- 3%)||1,150-11,585|
|Max, lbf.ft @10,000 p.s.i (+\- 3%)||8,100|
|Reaction Area - RA (mm)||165|
|Length L1 (mm)||52|
|Length L2 (mm)||175|
|Length L3 (mm)||227|
|Radius R (mm)||46|
|Height H1 (mm)||172|
|Height H2 (mm)||214|
|Width W1 (mm)||99|
|Width W2 (mm)||136|
|Width W3 (mm)||122|