Product Description of NPH Series Low Pressure Sensor:
The latest techniques in micromachining have been used to ion implant piezoresistive strain gages into a Wheatstone bridge configuration that is integrally formed on a micromachined silicon diaphragm.
As with all NovaSensor® silicon sensors, the NPH Series employs SenStable® processing technology, providing excellent output stability. Constant current excitation to the sensor produces a voltage output that is linearly proportional to the input pressure.
The user can provide standard signal conditioning circuitry to amplify the 100mV output signal. The sensor is compatible with most noncorrosive gases and dry air.
A laser-trimmed, thick-film resistor network on a hybrid ceramic substrate provides temperature compensation.
Features & Benefits of NPH Series Low Pressure Sensor:
- Solid State, High Reliability
- Standard TO-8 Package Suitable for PC Board Mount
- Low Cost, Small Size
- Available in Gage, Absolute, and Differential Pressure Versions
- Media Compatible with Noncorrosive Gases and Dry air
- Output Signal of 100mV @ 1.5mA
- Thermal Accuracy FSO 0.5% Typical
- Overpressure Capability to 5 Times Maximum Rated Pressure
- Three Standard Ranges: 0–10" H2O, 0–1 psi, and 0–5psi
- Nonlinearity 0.05% FSO Typical
- Standard 3/16" OD Pressure Port
- Ceramic Substrate with Temperature Compensation Resistors
Applications of NPH Series Low Pressure Sensor:
- Process Control, P-to-I Converters
- Pneumatic Control Systems
- HVAC Controls
- Biomedical: Infusion Pumps,Sphygmomanometers, Respirators
- Aerospace: Altimeters, Barometers, Cabin Pressure Sensors
- Computer Peripherals